Saturday, August 28, 2021

LSI keywords create bad user experience?

You notice instantly when an article is written for google, they are annoying to read. Yet the top 10 articles almost always seem to follow the same formula, at least in my niche.

When I search for "keyword exercises" I don't care about the history and the definition of the keyword. I'm interested in the exercises.

This frustrates me because I'm building a new website that will focus on seo and I don't want to write these kinds of articles. I want to write for the user, but don't know if I will be able to outrank my competitors.

How important is it to use these useless (in my opinion) lsi keywords?

submitted by /u/selflessrebel
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/pdbueg/lsi_keywords_create_bad_user_experience/>

No comments:

Post a Comment