Monday, August 30, 2021

Your opinion on my link building strategy?

I'm not an expert, so looking for some unbiased views on a link building strategy I would like to implement for a client.

The client is a local service company based in London. We have many location-specific pages; some rank well, some do not.

Service + Location

We would like to push these pages further as the ones ranking well bring in precious leads.

Obviously, building links directly to these pages would be unnatural and would not push all the specific pages up.

Therefore, I plan to build out a location hub, "areas we serve", with a list of the locations categoriesed.

And then proceed to build links to the location hub.

This would spread the page rank across all our location pages to receive some benefit and allow us not to have links to the specific pages.

What is your opinion on this, and let me know if you need any more info?

submitted by /u/kingbackscuttle
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/pejob3/your_opinion_on_my_link_building_strategy/>

No comments:

Post a Comment