Monday, August 30, 2021

How to get clients for freelance when you're from a tier-3 country?

Hey everyone! I'm facing a weird situation and an income block here. I'm from a tier-3 country and have been in the SEO space for a couple of years; mostly building affiliate sites and making 300-400 bucks from them. Haven't been able to scale much bc of obvious reasons that an average nobody from a tier-3 country can't afford to invest $5-10k in SEO projects. It's just a LOT of money for us.

I'm currently doing an highly underpaid full time and I make more from my sites than the full time by it helps me fund my projects to an extent so I can't leave it.

If I approach local businesses here, they're the least interested in SEO as everything happens offline, f2f.

Only option is to approach businesses in tier-1 countries but they're way too disconnected from third world countries and would rather prefer working with natives.

For me to fund my campaigns I earn like a few bucks an hour and pay 5-10x my hourly wage for services I get (I try to do everything on my own mostly tho)

This is a very complex situation and I really want to get out of this and scale the way I want and grow my knowledge base and SEO skills with a fair wage and fair opportunities.

I would highly appreciate if anyone drops in an advice or suggest me ways to get over this situation. I really want to grow.

submitted by /u/jznsnasdhn
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/pezxd7/how_to_get_clients_for_freelance_when_youre_from/>

No comments:

Post a Comment