Friday, October 29, 2021

Any cheap Content writing options for "Testing" site?

Hey guys, I want to do some blog testing on a secondary site and looking for the cheapest way to get blogs written for this purpose. I can give bullet points and kw's for a 350 word article.

I am looking at spinning softwares or trying to find a college student who wants to intern, any thought on these two options please or any others?

p.s. I had tried a Fiverr writer but I strongly suspect they are using software to create the articles which I still have to edit myself and at even at $12 per article not worth it and too expensive for this purpose.

submitted by /u/mikemusicfan
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/qiazm6/any_cheap_content_writing_options_for_testing_site/>

No comments:

Post a Comment