Sunday, October 31, 2021

Facing Problem after Updating Content

Hi guys, so recently I updated one of my content, with minor changes in content, images, and some proper formatting of Headings. changed the meta title and URL slug according to the updated topic, but didn't change anything in the meta description. After it got indexed by Google when I search for the post on my designated keyword, I keep seeing my old post with old meta title, old slug, old description, and when I click on it then I get to see the updated content.

My question is - will it take time to update the content in SERP? or I'm doing something wrong over here, because I have updated content before but I have never faced anything like this.

submitted by /u/Training_Bullfrog_89
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/qk7hgp/facing_problem_after_updating_content/>

No comments:

Post a Comment