Sunday, October 31, 2021

SEO beginner question - does it matter (help or hinder) which site builder I use?

Hiya,

I'm about to launch my Christmas store for the year and I'm stuck choosing between Shopify, Click Funnels and Drop Funnels.

It's my understanding DF sites rank better with Google due to being Wordpress based (which they supposedly like), and CF has issues with some payment providers so that's a downside for them... then there's Shopify who are well established for stores selling physical products (which I am) so maybe they'd rank higher because of that?

Does anyone have any advice on which site builder I should use just taking the SEO / search rankings into account? Does it even matter (as in should I ignore this reason and choose based on other factors)?

Thanks :)

submitted by /u/lymytlys
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/qk0vvc/seo_beginner_question_does_it_matter_help_or/>

No comments:

Post a Comment