Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Google search console change of address

So I have been trying to figure this out for a little bit, searching forums hasn't been too helpful. I am in process of domain change and want to change address in google search console from domain1.com to domain2.com in the search console -> settings -> change of address I go and its grayed out unlike other domains I have in search console. When I attempt to change address the validation runs and just spins without any error response or anything. Anyone ever run into this? First time for myself. Any help is appreciated, thanks!

submitted by /u/ditlou
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/qhe2h0/google_search_console_change_of_address/>

No comments:

Post a Comment