Wednesday, October 27, 2021

How to remove low text html ratio error in blog pages?

The main reason behind the low text html ratio error in blog pages is you paste the content in editor directly from MS word or similar wordpad like google docs. When you paste the content from such writer, the coding will automatically added in the editor. To avoid these error, you should always paste the content from notepad and notepad++ in the blog editor.

You will never going to face the issue of low text html in blogs

Recently, I run an SEO audit for my website the one technologies in SEMrush and I found in some of the blogs there is low text html ratio.

To resolve the error, I open the blog pages and I find there is lot of coding but I don't have any idea to resolve it.

So, I open the editor through which we post the blog and checked the view source option provided in the editor and after close scrutiny, I find there is lot of span tags after each paragraph which includes lot of coding which is not at all required.

I removed all that coding and re-run the audit and the low text html error has been resolved.

submitted by /u/theonetechnologies1
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/qgvn8y/how_to_remove_low_text_html_ratio_error_in_blog/>

No comments:

Post a Comment