Saturday, October 30, 2021

Blogspot image backlinking method. Help!!!!

I came across this website while doing some random search on Google. I got obsessed by the website because of how poor the website quality was and how high it was ranking on the Google serp.

I did a reverse seo study on its article nieche, the interlinking of the website and backlink building.

I saw a strange link building method where the website is building daily upto 12 to 18 backlins from blogspot website. Linking the jpg image link of their website on the image on blogspot website.

I have searched everywhere of this link building method but no one knows it, From google results, Facebook groups, forums and telegram groups no one knows it. There is only one forum(blackhatworld) on Google opened on Aug but no one has the answer.

I have found that some big brands are using this method too. At this point I think this method is only known to big seo agencies. What do you think guys is anyone familiar of this method.

submitted by /u/naniseo
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/qiyvg4/blogspot_image_backlinking_method_help/>

No comments:

Post a Comment