Friday, October 29, 2021

Exactly how do you get started on link-buiding?

Hello SEO experts,

Professionally I am not an SEO person and not looking to get started on that either. However, I am an experienced writer who wants to understand how SEO works.

I have read various blogs, watched tutorials and free courses on SEO over the years out of curiosity. This helped me learn how to align my content, seamlessly merge keywords, write effective headlines, research keywords, content length and even how to market the content so SEO flourishes further.

However, every single time my progress is hindered by link-building.

I am aware that you can look for dead links, guest posts, send emails to contact people, create a GMB. But the question still remains is:

How exactly do you go about when it comes to link building? Are there some go-to websites? Routines, techniques?

Every guide I stumble upon is somewhat incomplete when it comes to link building. It says look for dead links, but when you find them, there is often no way to contact that website. Guest posts are tough for new websites.

So if it's not an industry secret, I will appreciate it if some of you can share few practices that can nudge me in the right direction.

I am happy creating good content, but clients often ask questions....and I like to learn more as it helps me churn out even more marketable content.

Thank you

submitted by /u/MYconsciousMIND
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/qitmy5/exactly_how_do_you_get_started_on_linkbuiding/>

No comments:

Post a Comment