Thursday, October 28, 2021

Google now not indexing posts - only a recent issue

Hi, Recently, I've noticed that I've been submitting my posts to be indeced on Google search console, but they are not being indexed - this is a recent problem, only the last couple of weeks or so.
in the past, it took maybe a day for the pages to be indexed, but some have gone weeks.
my content is wholy written by me, not copy and pasted from some other sites so I'm sure it's not due to that.
When looking at the report on Google search console, it says the pages are "Discovered - Currently not indexed" and below that says "Excluded".
Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, but I'm just looking for some help if anyone could

submitted by /u/Bad-NewsBoris
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/qhk374/google_now_not_indexing_posts_only_a_recent_issue/>

No comments:

Post a Comment