Sunday, October 31, 2021

Question about ranking for english search terms in non-english google

When using the neil patel keyword tool I noticed that when I put in my country and my local language but for an english keyword, a lot of great keywords come up. It's not that strange since most people here speak english and like me a lot of them search in english because you'll most likely get more/better results.

Eg: Local language kw has 10k search volume, only local cc sites in top 10
Same kw in english has 15k search volume, only big international sites in the top 10 (eg nytimes), no locals

Is there a way to get an advantage on these big sites since I'm local and outrank them?

(I don't mind making my site bilingual, this is a new project so it wouldn't be that big of an issue)

submitted by /u/selflessrebel
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/qjsent/question_about_ranking_for_english_search_terms/>

No comments:

Post a Comment