Saturday, December 25, 2021

Google SEO Is Broken Search Console Is Not Crawling My Website Links

On the 24th of November half of my website links showed up with 'pages with errors' on the Google Search Console, when I never had any errors before.

On the 6th of December I noted a Google information link located at the bottom of the 'Coverage' section in the Console. In this link Google stated that "December 6-14 - An internal issue caused an increase of redirect errors during indexing, and associated email notifications. This was not due to any website issues, but was due to an internal Google issue. Pages that were dropped from the index have been scheduled for recrawling."

The traffic for my website is now almost non-existent and is stressing me out. The pages have not been recrawled yet, even after various attempts to do so. My sitemap is very well managed and updated regularly as it reflects in the Google Search Console.

All of my links show up on DuckDuckGo and Bing, with Bing being pretty much perfect.

Any advice?

submitted by /u/LiberateAssange
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/ro6lxk/google_seo_is_broken_search_console_is_not/>

No comments:

Post a Comment