Monday, December 27, 2021

Kinda lost with SEO - How would you proceed?

Hello there.

I've recently started working for a digital marketing agency and they've dumped a load of half-abandoned SEO projects on me and no training or support whatsoever. The onboarding process was more or less a pat on the back and an email that contained SEMRush credentials.

I have a rich copywriting background and my content-related SEO skills are fairly decent, but when it comes to the more technical stuff I'm at a loss.

At this point, it's obvious that it falls to me to figure out everything on my own - there's nobody in the agency I can turn to, and I really can't afford to mess this up. I kinda have to go from SEO zero to SEO hero as quickly as possible.

What would you have me do?

submitted by /u/its_kreesto
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/rpm385/kinda_lost_with_seo_how_would_you_proceed/>

No comments:

Post a Comment