Friday, December 24, 2021

I'm an idiot. Need an adult!

I manage a small website for a local cleaning business. Just a homepage, and about us page and a single page for every service that they provide.

I wrote all the texts, and even got the page to rank at TOP3 for my main keyword for a while. But now I'm hopelessly stuck at place 6-7.

I now hired another company to write and publish a bunch of relevant articles, as we had little to no dofollow backlinks.

But what else can I do? Do i have to keep rewriting the service pages to keep it fresh for Google? Seems like busy work to me. How can a local business page stay on top??

submitted by /u/stasik5
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/rninis/im_an_idiot_need_an_adult/>

No comments:

Post a Comment