Thursday, December 23, 2021

Is this a legitimate content/SEO strategy?

Another question from my side but this one is about a content strategy to increase organic traffic. I have this collection page (Product X) which is the main keyword (12k volume). But Product X has many types and colors, and I do not want to create individual collection pages with content to target those smaller keywords for Product XA XB XC because in my opinion the website needs to be clear and clean as possible without being it an obvious marketing/seo machine.

So I was thinking to just write blogs about all those types and colors (volume around 200 each, so very small) and then have internal links to my main collection, and some product links.

Questions:

  1. Is this a valid strategy?
  2. Lets say I make 100 blog posts, would linking 100 times to my main collection page be spammy? Is there some kind of optimal ratio?
  3. Do I need to think about anchors when linking internal as well? Or would the same anchor (the main keyword of the collection) be fine?

Looks something like this

Main Keyword: 12k searches (Collection Page with 2000 words of content to target main keyword)
---Color A: 200 (Blog + Links to Collection + Product)
---Color B: 240 (Blog + Links to Collection + Product)
---Color C: 450 (Blog + Links to Collection + Product)
---Color D: 150 (Blog + Links to Collection + Product)

submitted by /u/Chefstars
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/rms619/is_this_a_legitimate_contentseo_strategy/>

No comments:

Post a Comment