Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Is targeting country-specific terms a good idea?

So, I've been working on SEO for a crypto startup. The site is pretty new, with no content, so DA is ridiculously low. I've been targeting low-difficulty since the low DA puts high-difficulty keywords out of reach.

That said, I discovered some country-specific search terms with low difficulty and wondered if I should go after them. An example: "How to buy cryptocurrency in the US".

What do you think of this strategy? Is it good, or should I focus on ranking for the general keyword itself?

submitted by /u/Such-Pangolin-6355
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/rqal24/is_targeting_countryspecific_terms_a_good_idea/>

No comments:

Post a Comment