Saturday, December 25, 2021

HOW: SEO for business in non-english speaking countries

I'm fairly new with SEO having done a lot of self-teaching and some traditional learning. I have a client who lives in HK with both English and Cantonese as their main languages. This got me thinking right away, are there best practices for doing SEO for clients in non-english speaking countries?

Let's say I only speak English. How do I do a business's SEO in their native language? (Hire an SEO person who knows the language? Or is there an actual way to do it without having to speak their language?)

Thoughts?

submitted by /u/Vegetable_Original16
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/roeyys/how_seo_for_business_in_nonenglish_speaking/>

No comments:

Post a Comment