Monday, December 27, 2021

Is this worth following up on?

A solicitor's website is very outdated + the only on page seo they have is really title & h1 tags. The best thing going for them is the content on the website.

They rank very high however due to being established for a long time & good reviews.

My main question is, for a well established company that ranks high, but has very bad technical/on page seo, has anyone seen results by improving it? I'd like to reach out to them, but not if I can't deliver results.

This would include structured data tied to their business, meta tags, better on page seo, not just one h1 tag & then a title tag. Also, since I do web design, I'd redo the website, better call to actions & better mobile experience.

Forgive me, I've only done seo & keyword research for new websites, not well established ones.

submitted by /u/trowaway1234556789
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/rpmxfm/is_this_worth_following_up_on/>

No comments:

Post a Comment