Friday, February 28, 2020

After a year and a half, we are not getting the results!

Hey there,

I'm not here to complain. Instead, I just want your opinion.

A year and a half ago, I started working on SEO for Megalux LED Display in Spain. Our competition was crushing us with very important keywords such as "pantallas LED", "pantallas publicitarias", "pantallas LED publicitarias", "venta de pantallas LED", and several others.

What I did was writing a lot of quality content, pay for guest posts with links on popular websites in Spain, optimize the site as much as I could, create landing pages, including keywords in the copy, and a few more things. I am not a technical SEO professional, so I am limited on the *very* technical side of things.

While we got very interesting results for "pantallas publicitarias", which now we rank as 2nd, we are doing poorly with our top priority keyword, which is "pantallas LED". Our competition is driving 10x more traffic than us just with this keyword.

Yes, I think that this is not enough information to provide any sort of advice but I am kind of desperate now. A few months ago, we were 3rd with "pantallas LED" but progress went away and after a few weeks of success, we went back to the second page.

Thanks!

(Sorry, my first post was deleted because I included the URL)

submitted by /u/Migueealejandro
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/fatikq/after_a_year_and_a_half_we_are_not_getting_the/>

No comments:

Post a Comment