Thursday, February 27, 2020

What's the average amount of clicks per post on your clients' GMB listings?

Sort of piggybacking off of someone else's post that mentioned how Google posts don't have an impact on local search results.

I know we've all read articles that explain how important it is to post frequently on Google My Business. I have to agree with the sentiment that GMB posts don't appear do much for a client. I work with a lot of local businesses. Even the ones that are ranking high for all their priority keywords and get good brand traffic don't have high engagement on GMB.

I'll be honest, I've never searched for a business and clicked on their latest GMB post. The data from all the clients I work with also supports the argument that apparently no one else does either. Right now, the data is showing me that the combined average is 10 clicks per post for the clients I work with.

What are the metrics for your clients?

submitted by /u/arkitector
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/fampqa/whats_the_average_amount_of_clicks_per_post_on/>

No comments:

Post a Comment