Thursday, February 27, 2020

Does disavowing backlinks even matter anymore for Google?

I understood that disavowing spammy backlinks was important for Google rankings in certain cases.

Now I no longer even find the disavow tool in Google Webmaster Tools and I wonder if it must be irrelevant to Google rankings now? Are there any other tools available for this?

I'm suspecting that my site may have an issue with malicious spammy backlinks, despite being alongside some very good backlinks too.

The only way I can access it is going to the old dashboard, checking an old message where I updated the disavow file and accessing it via there.

submitted by /u/itsMinxC
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/fan719/does_disavowing_backlinks_even_matter_anymore_for/>

No comments:

Post a Comment