Saturday, February 29, 2020

Any way around KW Planner's query alternation?

Hi guys,

I work with keyword lists for several different markets. Very often I have to outsource keyword research for languages I don't speak. I then try to pull SVs to then let them get reviewed and mapped.

Since Google started changing keyword terms (often having the wrong user intent) this became a big problem. I can't map SVs to the original list as easy and a big amount of keywords just becomes useless.

I was wondering if there are any other options? I've been thinking of moving to SEMRush but their database isn't sufficient enough for many smaller markets or niche topics.

Interested in any suggestions or workarounds.

Best,

Ox

submitted by /u/Oxford898
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/fbd552/any_way_around_kw_planners_query_alternation/>

No comments:

Post a Comment