Thursday, February 27, 2020

hired a guy on Upwork to do my SEO. I have no experience in SEO, so I have no idea what to look for in terms of results/ expectations! Help!

He’s been at it for about a month and sends me weekly reports that shows my google ranking very slowly going up on 5 of the 10 keywords (more specific ones- broad ones I am still not in the top 500). He also sends me reports about photo linking, micro blogging, and social bookmarking... a few other things, too. Because I have zero frame of reference, I’m hoping you guys might be able to help me. I don’t have time to learn SEO, but I also don’t want to keep giving money to someone if I don’t know if it’s working? What expectations should I have? How long should I give him to meet those expectations? He lives in India, and charges very little hourly (6-8 bucks?).. I give him 5 hours per week.

submitted by /u/scubajunky
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/faqyt6/hired_a_guy_on_upwork_to_do_my_seo_i_have_no/>

No comments:

Post a Comment