Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Can I post similar content multiple times on my site?

Hey all,

I'm a total noob when it comes to SEO and specifically copywriting for SEO. One thing that came to me this morning is that I'm not sure if I can repost similar content with minor alterations on my website, or if that will hurt my search engine rankings.

Problem:

I'll write one article that centers around a specific keyword.

The keyword has multiple "variants" but I have no way to cram them all into the same article.

Solution I'm considering:

Take the same article and repost it, substituting keyword 1 for keyword 2 etc.

In practice that might lead to having the same article 3 times with some of the words substituted for other ones.

Hope it's clear from my explanation what I'm after.

Thoughts?

(sorry if formatting is bad, am on mobile)

submitted by /u/rvbiljouw
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/f9rgw2/can_i_post_similar_content_multiple_times_on_my/>

No comments:

Post a Comment