Thursday, February 27, 2020

Expired/Deleted Domains & SEO

Im aware that expired domains may boost SEO and skip the sandbox phase.

I plan on making a new website and I been looking for expired domains . The ones I found with the exact phrase i was looking for, have no authorirty, no backlinks and Im pretty sure they are deleted (as in not in auction) Do these type of expired domains have any value? or is it the same as buying a brand new domain?

Does the domain have to be in auction or have backlinks or authority to even be worth buying?

Im specifically looking to skip the sandbox phase, i will work on authority and backlinks myself.

Im not using it to redirect or do anything sketch. I wanna build a website on it.

submitted by /u/omac925
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/famrja/expireddeleted_domains_seo/>

No comments:

Post a Comment