Friday, February 28, 2020

Come and get it if anyone needs it! (free .edu do-follow link)

Actually I have a list of a bunch of free do-follow .edu and high DA domains that I use on my link building. Well, I hate spamming on anywhere online when I build links coz I know it doesn't benefit me much. Don't dump a ton of spammy text for a sole reason to get a backlink, but would be good to try shit out of your best to provide them a "contextual content" and make it at least minimalist help for people out there (whoever may be in their audience)

my.westminster.edu
DA56 / DR63 / UR56 / Estimated Organic traffic: 15.3k monthly

I checked that it's 100% Google indexing of the discussion page and links are do-follow, so it would pass on some link juice. Plus it's .edu domain extension.

Hope anyone gets help out of this thread.

submitted by /u/HongSEO
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/fas4qe/come_and_get_it_if_anyone_needs_it_free_edu/>

No comments:

Post a Comment