Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Local SEO - Help ranking businesses in top 3 maps without a website

Hey SEO people!

I'm struggling to rank a Google My Business to get in more areas for keywords (No website)

I've got the business listed on 50 high quality citations such as truelocal, yelp, foursquare, bing however

When I got the citations published I chose not to reveal the full adress because I don't want the full adress to be shown - so I only put the suburb in? - Could this be impacting Local SEO performance?

Also, I'm on the fence whether to buy a "Google Map Stack" + "Google Map CItations"

Has anyone tried Google Map Stacking and seen good results?

I can't seem to find anywhere someone showing results before and after, all they show is a convoluted process on how it's done.

submitted by /u/cashmunny123
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/f9kibh/local_seo_help_ranking_businesses_in_top_3_maps/>

No comments:

Post a Comment