Saturday, February 29, 2020

Need help to solve keyword Cannibalisation issue

Hey guys, I got a website which I made on my own and I am struggling a lot with the seo. The main problem is the keyword Cannibalisation on my website. I tried learning more about it and finding the issues but I am having a very hard time in solving it. I spent hours identifying and determining the issues but it is too confusing for me. I need some to help me out. I will pay you for your help but I have low budget. Please help me out with this as I invested a lot of my time and money into making this website and now I can't get it started properly. Please 🙏

submitted by /u/Sachin808
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/fbfeje/need_help_to_solve_keyword_cannibalisation_issue/>

No comments:

Post a Comment