Wednesday, December 26, 2018

2019 is coming, so do I need a fresh SEO optimization for my website?

Hey thereI myself started a website back in July 2018. And I purchased some SEO services from individual freelancers. But I am now thinking about opting for a professional SEO service. But you know, I am tied to a limited budget.I found an affordable agency though, and it is Ostellar.com they have affordable packages and wonderful discounts. So I decided to give them a shot.I am just wondering will it be wise to do a fresh SEO at the beginning of 2019, or should I wait to see if any changes appear later on?Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/VictorKerl
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/a9x4mz/2019_is_coming_so_do_i_need_a_fresh_seo/>

No comments:

Post a Comment