Friday, December 28, 2018

Strange behavior with WordPress elementor

Good afternoon fine Reddit gentlemen,

So I have quite an interesting thing going on.

My website built in elementor page builder would often have a section made to show only on desktop and underneath the same section optimized for mobile and set to show on phones and tablets.

Running woorank I had wtf moments when I saw that my tags go like H1-->H2-->H1--->-H2---->H3... because woorank doesn't play by Elementors rules and pulls out everything, not only mobile or desktop sections..

So my question is if I was to make full sections on beginning on page writing text optimized for search engine (with meta tags, keywords...) and display it to neither mobile or desktop, would that thing fly? Would I see any SEO benefits?

Thanks for any comments.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Visit my website at https://cplanetmalta.com

submitted by /u/Rohirrimus
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/aaag07/strange_behavior_with_wordpress_elementor/>

No comments:

Post a Comment