Friday, December 28, 2018

NEED YOUR GUIDANCE PEOPLE!

After entering the field of digital marketing and social media I've dealt with lots of new things and have been learning about them everyday. I just got a new client Huge car brand they want me to run a digital lead generation campaign on social media, Google search network, Google display network and email marketing and need around 300 leads. If you guys can explain to me or guide me where to start and how to do it? what's seo and how can I use it? and what budget should i ask them?

I'm really sorry if I'm asking for too much because i actually prefer Reddit over Google and you guys are like jedis of this world.

submitted by /u/nicehuman33
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/aaanpq/need_your_guidance_people/>

No comments:

Post a Comment