Friday, December 28, 2018

What kind of approach would be best for an e-commerce website?

Hi guys,

Recently I have built up a website for my e-commerce business which specifies in BMW styling/tuning parts, mainly carbon fiber parts. After creating the website for the first time, without previous experience, I discovered that, of course, there isn’t no traffic coming to website, that’s how I found out about SEO and am willing to learn. I do have read about the basic principles of SEO, but still find myself confused on how should I approach it and improve website’s ranking. The website itself is pretty young and I know that it is a process and takes time. I have already set up an on-page SEO, which helped some products to be found in Google. Also, I am trying to assign relevant keywords such as “bmw carbon parts” or “bmw styling components” to the website.

I still have many questions on where should I start and which ways would be most effective.

1.For example, for an e-shop, is it worth it do a blog and for example post new product updates or post customers’ cars every week/month with some writing which includes relevant keywords?

2.How can I create backlinks for the shop?

  1. Is there a way to access Google’s Keyword Planner without buying any ads?

I would really appreciate any insights or ideas, that anybody can suggest. Thank you very much!

submitted by /u/influence0
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/aadbc9/what_kind_of_approach_would_be_best_for_an/>

No comments:

Post a Comment