Thursday, December 27, 2018

Why is google analytics so terrible? I have different results between Hotjar, Clicky and Analytics.

Analytics has shown 2 visitors for yesterday, with an average of 00:00:01 time spent on site, from facebook.

Yet I know that 2 visitors looked at my page and can see on Hotjar and Clicky, that they spent nearly 5 minutes each, and could not have been from facebook (as I took my ads down temporarily, and my page is fairly empty).

My tracking JavaScript etc is working fine so how goddamn hard is it for Google Analytics to show some accurate (or even close to accurate) results?

Thoughts?

submitted by /u/makin-games
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/aa40fj/why_is_google_analytics_so_terrible_i_have/>

No comments:

Post a Comment