Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Best Web Hosting

I know there are lots of posts in relation to this.

I recently signed up for SiteGround, and I'm wondering if I made a mistake? I have a Google domain so I was tempted to just use Bluehost since that is what Google directed me to upon selecting to create my own site.

I did a quick Reddit search and most said Bluehost was shit and the best alternative was SiteGround. One of the key arguments I saw was Bluehost Yelp reviews. ...the problem with that is SiteGround has shit reviews on Yelp too.

Just wondering if I made the right decision. I am new to all of this and although I'm not afraid to fail, I like doing things right the first time.

Any comments on my choice are appreciated.

submitted by /u/marketing_machine
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/a9qtei/best_web_hosting/>

No comments:

Post a Comment