Wednesday, December 26, 2018

How would you leverage this video content?

Hey, my app generates a lot of user generated videos, usually between 15 and 30s featuring gameplay highlights from mobile games.

How would you leverage them in SEO? They're great for engagement and UA purposes, but I would like to squeeze all of the utility out of them. They're categorized by game and there's a short description what's happening. I have an opinion of using some resources to further edit and curate them.

Right now, I'm thinking about using them as additional content on game specific pages, probably as a video gallery but I'm unsure if it would have an effect. Does video have value on its own, or does it need the accompanying description? Another idea would be to currate collections out of the videos and publish those.

I'm not overly excited about either of the ideas, so dear r/SEO, what would you do?

submitted by /u/barbvain
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/a9pi0a/how_would_you_leverage_this_video_content/>

No comments:

Post a Comment