Thursday, December 27, 2018

College junior looking to digital marketing for potential career

Hey guys, Happy Holidays!

I’m currently a junior in college majoring in Political Economy. I like my major but the job prospects aren’t too appealing to me (it seems like it’s either grad school, Law School, teaching abroad, etc.). I’m starting to worry a little bit because I need to find an internship this summer and don’t know what to look for. Last summer I did legal research for my University’s Law School and also helped Law students with writing projects. It was great, but I’m afraid it just prepared me more for Law School than anything else.

Anyway, digital marketing / SEO-related work seems like a good path for me: in fairy confident in my ability to learn the technical aspects, and writing has long been one of my strong suits.

However, I’m worried because I feel like I’m a bit screwed time wise. I feel that there’s not too much time to learn if I start now in order to get an internship this summer. Is it possible? What are the steps I should take after reading guides like Moz? Should I just apply for SEO internships now and learn after? What kinda of places should I be looking for?

Thanks so much guys.

submitted by /u/diet_dr_kelp
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/aa3fyd/college_junior_looking_to_digital_marketing_for/>

No comments:

Post a Comment