Friday, December 28, 2018

Brilliant Directories?

Hey all, I've lurked on r/seo for years and wondered if anyone could offer some advice for a project I have planned.

I run a business in a niche part of the UK construction industry (carrying out the work itself) and plan to create a directory type website to help clients find local contractors in my spare time this year.

My experience in web development is next to zero. Studied design sporadically in college with a small bit of HTML. I've done some branding and graphic design for businesses over the years - this is mostly a hobby for me but want to develop my skills further.

I created the website for my own construction company using a simple site builder (no coding + not wordpress) and achieved some modest SEO goals over the course of a year (top ranking for London based keywords, fairly low competition).

I've looked at some directory building solutions and Brilliant Directories has stood out so far. Does anyone have experience working with this software? Especially from an SEO prospective as my plan to help clients find contractors will depend on visibility in Google. I'm willing to put the work in but don't want to be limited too much. I also don't know how much coding I would need to achieve something like this on wordpress.

submitted by /u/Alchemics
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/aa9ntb/brilliant_directories/>

No comments:

Post a Comment