Friday, December 28, 2018

Help with 400 and 404 error codes

Newbie here! Could use a little help if someone wouldn't mind. So I had this exit-intent popup that I removed from my site but after I deactivated and deleted it, when I go to my Yoast SEO plugin it shows me a 404 error code for it now:

/popupbuilder/exit-pop-up/ - December 26, 2018 - Error code 404

I read that these 404 links can have a negative impact on my SEO and am trying to figure out how to remove this. Any tips? I've tried doing my research but I can't find the fix.

Also came across this error.

/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php - December 25, 2018 - Error code 400

How do I remove these from my site? Thank in advance!

submitted by /u/rzasloff91
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/aabty8/help_with_400_and_404_error_codes/>

No comments:

Post a Comment