Friday, December 28, 2018

What negative SEO tactics should I be on the lookout for from a vengeful former employee?

Hi friends,

To keep a long story short, a coworker recently had a disturbing altercation with a former employee that used to do SEO for us. This former employee also seems to have a grudge against our company.

Our company has been struggling SEO-wise for most of the year. I can't help but think that this former employee might be doing some kind of negative SEO against us. But I can't think of anything that we wouldn't have already noticed.

Do any of you have any ideas of what I should be on the lookout for? This former employee doesn't have access to any of our internal data or accounts. I just don't want to overlook anything. I want to make sure I check every little thing so that I can get comfortable enough to get this idea out of my head.

Any ideas or thoughts would be greatly appreciated!

submitted by /u/ahh_knee
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/aadb7b/what_negative_seo_tactics_should_i_be_on_the/>

No comments:

Post a Comment