Saturday, December 29, 2018

Is this an outdated way of doing things? Why can't I find anyone who can accomplish this...

Here’s something that I have ran across which boggles my mind. Maybe I’m not looking in the right place.

I am strictly a developer and outsource SEO, but I haven’t found any good SEO partners. I have a bunch of clients that come to me with a business and zero web presence. What I am looking for is basically to level set and get them a website that is optimized for SEO, to obtain from them:

```

- List of services they provide (from which should dictate some of the keyword research)

- List of 2-10 competitors in the same space

- Any competitive advantage or anything they think that would be useful in creating content for their site

- Geographical area

```

From there I would use something like YEXT or Moz Local to ensure their social profiles and directories are uniform, and then I’d like to find a SEO/writer/content producer who would tell me:

```

- Keyword research based on geographical area and services provided

- A list of pages and URLs for the pages optimized for specific primary keywords-- with optionally, for each page how much it would cost to produce 500-1000 words of content for the pages optimized for each keyword, -- and for each page the cost

- Same thing as previous bullet but for longer tail keywords

- A plan for next steps (social media, blog posts, etc) based on the keyword research, competitiveness, etc. to rank higher for the higher value keywords

```

When I look at local SEOs and sites like fiverr (sorry, i know) i don’t see anything like this. I see mostly gigs for creating a content marketing plan based on social media and keyword research by itself without the option for content creation. Am I going about this all wrong or in an outdated manner?

submitted by /u/DoesIGetIt
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/aamdsy/is_this_an_outdated_way_of_doing_things_why_cant/>

No comments:

Post a Comment