Saturday, December 29, 2018

How do I test different versions of a home page?

Conceptually I understand A/B testing and its benefits, but how the hell do I do it?

I want to test different things–one at a time, of course–on my homepage. Things like; images, headlines, CTAs, etc.

I understand how to change them, what I don’t understand is how to change them for only 50% of my visitors and measure the performance.

I use WordPress, if that helps.

Sorry if this is the wrong subreddit to be posting in, too.

Hopefully one of you wizards can help point me in the right direction.

submitted by /u/ialwaysmisspenalties
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/aajoc4/how_do_i_test_different_versions_of_a_home_page/>

No comments:

Post a Comment