Thursday, December 27, 2018

Any SEO tips for a freelance web designer?

Maybe I drank too much eggnog, but I can't find a decent article about how a freelance web designer can start implementing SEO strategies to be discovered.

Could anyone help with some tips to start?

I've been freelance web designing for about 5 years and making sales via word-of-mouth. I have a small portfolio site with a few blog articles, but ready to put more efforts on content creation. Recently I moved to France (originally from USA) b/c of wife's job and so I'm thinking I could go for long-term keywords like "English web designer France" or something like that to get some more rapid ranking in search engines....although I don't know if people would even search that. If I look at my client list, they are sort of all over the place from educators, consultants to tech companies.

I guess I'm trying to determine:

  • Should I focus on local SEO early and then focus on an industry?
  • Should I write one long page related to "freelance web designer in France" or write a few?
  • Is there a good website example to follow? Just curious if you can spot a particular site that appears better than others.

submitted by /u/dude141016
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/aa545a/any_seo_tips_for_a_freelance_web_designer/>

No comments:

Post a Comment