Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Competitors with a TON of blogspot links

I'm noticing a trend as I study the backlink profiles of some of my competitors - they're all using hundreds if not thousands of backlinks from blogspot.

Now, I guess these were fine to use a couple years ago, that is until almost every single subdomain got nerfed to oblivion (there are a few that still have some authority); almost every blogspot source I'm seeing has a DR/PR of single digits or 0.

Do you think these have all been disavowed? Or is the name of the game just numbers, because that looks like it's working. Even sites without valuable links are still manipulating rankings using mass deep links.

submitted by /u/ReadyJetGo135
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/bujbvl/competitors_with_a_ton_of_blogspot_links/>

No comments:

Post a Comment