Thursday, May 30, 2019

Google returns a few results that contain everything instead of lots of results that contain the most of my search words.

People all over the internet discuss a subject and name sites relevant to the discussion. I want to list all sites on a subject. For example I want to make a list of all Quantified Self aggregators. I first search for zenobase and Exist and find sites mentioning gyroscope and quantimodo. I add those to the search string and receive just the Quantimodo site. If I add OR between each of the 4 proper nouns (zenobase OR exist.io OR gyroscope OR quantimodo) I get each word mentioned once instead of whatever sites mention most of these words. I need Google or any search engine to find sites with the most of these items mentioned.

submitted by /u/ran88dom99
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/bv1tga/google_returns_a_few_results_that_contain/>

No comments:

Post a Comment