Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Hyphen with .ca VS no hyphen with .media - What's the better choice for SEO?

I'm starting a media design business out of college to see how it goes, and I'm wondering what the better choice is for my domain. I currently own ex-domain.ca and exdomain.media (example names) but I'm not sure which would be the better option for SEO. I've heard hyphens should be avoided but if it's only one it isn't too bad, but I would think .ca is a much better TLD than .media, or should I consider something like .co without the hyphen?

THANK YOU FOR ANY ADVICE YOU HAVE TO GIVE

submitted by /u/TonguesOfGlass
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/buixpq/hyphen_with_ca_vs_no_hyphen_with_media_whats_the/>

No comments:

Post a Comment