Thursday, May 30, 2019

Transitioning from medium to own blog

I am creating the blog for the startup that I work at. I have finished design and set up the site with a cms. The blog seems to be ready for transitioning. I have fixed most of the meta-tags and sitemap is autogenerated. However I am worried about getting punished for duplicate content when we move over the posts from medium to our site.

What should I do to make this transition successful, and what is it that I am forgetting about onsite SEO (from a developer standpoint). Also any general tips for a better SEO is much appreciated. I am a total noob and really want to impress my bosses and coworkers:)

In advance, thank you ❤️

Btw, the blog is in Norwegian. Don't know if that makes a difference in SEO, other than the language-metatag

submitted by /u/Andreas0607
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/but8bc/transitioning_from_medium_to_own_blog/>

No comments:

Post a Comment