Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Where can I check my SEO rankings without a "bias" based on past searches?

Okay, so I am newer to SEO, so if this is just my own conspiracy then you can just laugh at me.

So I am trying to check the ranking of pages on my company's site when I search different "key phrases" to see where we rank, however I think that google is giving me a bias to show my site since I have searched for it on google so many times and visited the site so many times.

Is there a tool (free would be great) for me to check the rankings of my pages when searching different key phrases? Thank you in advance!

submitted by /u/MarketingMadman
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/bufert/where_can_i_check_my_seo_rankings_without_a_bias/>

No comments:

Post a Comment