Thursday, May 30, 2019

Featured snippets options

Hey,

I have a question regarding search queries and featured snippet options. I checked my Google search console and the search queries that my website appears on 1-st position. However, I didn't see any of the words that I know for a fact, that the website ranks in the first position on. (when using manual ranking check).

If I try to create content that will is eligible for a featured snippet, should I take into consideration the queries or the keywords that I know for sure that the website ranks well?

Thanks!

P.S (Still new to the "SEO magic", so please, ignore if you consider the question irrelevant)

submitted by /u/LoraGeorgeiva
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/buu77h/featured_snippets_options/>

No comments:

Post a Comment