Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Proper use of tags on a WordPress website

Hey guys, I want to start using tags on my WordPress website, mainly because my theme shows related posts based on tags only.

I've read some best practices about tag usage and some of them are not using too many tags and avoiding duplication (giving a tag and a category the same name).

I wonder, is it OK (from SEO perspective) to tag all my blog posts as "Article" and my reviews across various categories as "Review" (or Sports & Outdoors Reviews, Electronics Reviews, etc.)?

I'd appreciate your thoughts.

Thank you.

submitted by /u/cappirx
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/bubatr/proper_use_of_tags_on_a_wordpress_website/>

No comments:

Post a Comment